Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hey guys!

Hey guys, so may know me from my 'Happy-Emo-Bunnies' blog, i'm Amelia-san, and this is my happy-go-lucky blog :D My other one was mostly the bad parts of my days, but, this one will be my silly/funny/anime/cosplay blog  :3
I'll write about funny times, silly things, AND MY DINO-EXPLOSIONS XD
Check out my sad-emo blog if you have time or if you want to i'll put a like right here:
http://happyemobunnies.blogspot.com/
Right now i'm just complaining about my friend, but, it'll pass on like the river ^^
So, for my first post i'm going to talk about...*thinks* Ummm....The name of my blog?
I guess that works xD
The name of this blog is a little strange, if you haven't already figured that out by now.
It all happened in swimming, we were playing a game of tag.
This small girl, about 11 or 12 years old, was just about to tag me, and i quickly said 'Imma DINOSAUR! Ignore me~' and did a little dinosaur-hand-thing xD
She looked at me like i was crazy, and then moved past me and tagged some one else.
I was completely surprised! i laughed about it a LOT later.
So, that's how this blog got it's name! :D
Leave a comment!

~Imma DINOSAUR! ((AKA Amelia))

No comments:

Post a Comment