Monday, February 21, 2011

Eye doctor

Today i went to the eye doctor.
One thing about me is that EVERY TIME I'M IN AN OFFICE I FREAK OUT.
My heart is beating like crazy. Even when i'm in the school office, dropping off food we made in our cooking class for the secretaries and the principal, i totally start hyperventilating. Not really, but, my heart is bounding like crazy. Anyways, when i was in there, thaey called my name, i stood up so quickly, i tripped over the carpet. I followed her into the room where you are suppose to look at the air balloon and they blow the air in your eye.
Personally, i'm extremely jumpy. So, when they tell me 'Okay, so keep your eyes open, we are going to blow some air int your eyes to check your pressure.' i think to my self  'okay, okay, i can do this!' so i open my eyes up so frickin' wide they start to water. and then when they blow the air in my eyes i jump, i jumped back, and then she said 'We are gonna have to do this again...' I can't help it that i'm so freaking jumpy xD
I can't go cross eyed, so when the doctor brings that little stick in with the red ball on the top and tells me to watch it, i have to concentrate really hard, and then when he brings it up to my nose i'm like 'UGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. MOST. LOOK. AT. BALL! >o<;;'
But, i can't, it hurts my head too much! >o<;;
So, anyways, i need glasses >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment